I want him back...

I lost the boy of my dreams because I wasn’t mature enough and always acted out of impulse. His best friend is a girl. She’s kind of touchy. He gave her a hoodie that I bought him, he he bragged to me about a keychain she got him, they always hug, they stay in at break together, they always walk so so close to each other.

Once all three of us were video chatting, my mic wouldn’t work so I just listened to them talk. She asked my boyfriend “hey do you think I’m prettyyyy?” And my boyfriend said “yes ofc!”

She got mad at my boyfriend because my boyfriend said I’m prettier than her. She didn’t talk to him for a whole day and that made him cry a lot.

I was just worried because I knew that he used to like her before we started dating.

He broke up with me because he didn’t want to choose between me and his girl best friend. He was done with me being jealous and he thought he didn’t get enough out of the relationship. He also texted me a week later telling me that his week has been amazing ever since we broke up. :(

I know this is all my fault and I really want him back. Can someone please help me...?