Trigger

Chelsea • 👨‍👩‍👧Mother of 1 six yr old little girl and mmc 05/25/19🙏🌈🍼. 🌈 baby Rowan born on 09/21/20.

So, I had miscarriage the 25th of March. Or at least im assuming since that was the worst cramps and blood. I was supposed to see ob but was a bit devastated after finding out before when i let him know 2 weeks ( also when baby stopped growing by ultrasound) that I had started bleeding. Even with knowing how high risk I was waited till my 12 week check up to look or anything then found out it was a missed miscarriage and then a week later passed the tissue. But was done bleeding then of course hubby wants to try again bc I said no more after 32 and turned 31 when we found out. I am now not sure about it at all... I feel like I failed, I want another child but havnt even had first af yet to know how things are. But husband and I have bd 2x since and realized I never took another test to see it be negative yet. Is this ok? Am having hard time getting into doctors to see if all is clear. So, I am wondering if bleeding has stopped and feel normal do I still need to go back to doc or just try and carry on without and take a test to make sure its neg again? To be honest I ask this because if I get pregnant again I will be asking for a different doctor as I feel if he would have seen me sooner they might have been able to do something. Am I being petty about this or what do you ladies thonk? Guess I am just needing to rant as I have been not talking much about it as I have been trying to stay busy.