Stress & anxiety & relationships

I’m a worrier. I worry about everything and over think like wow. Around two years ago was I had my breaking point. My hair started falling out and breaking really badly. I got to point where I pushed everyone out of my life. I would purposely sabotage relationships while I entered my depression (unknowingly). It’s been a rollercoaster. I thought about getting help like counselling but chicken out every time. I also developed a tendency to pull on my hair when I’m stress or nervous which doesn’t help. I’m at the point where I’ve tried to get my hair to start growing healthier again but nothing’s working and then that’s stressing me out even more. It (stressing, the anxiety etc) effects my school ( I’m currently in university) and my relationships with family, friends and dating. My relationship with my father went from good to barely talking to each other. He’s stubborn as well as me so the tension is just there. I’ve tried to break the tension but there’s nothing to stop the awkwardness. I found out some things recently from my childhood where I’ve realised why I am the way I am, and just experiences throughout life that have effected me. I’m tired of just going round in circles and just want to break out of the This negativity. My hairs is honestly at the point where it’s so brittle and it makes me cry. It’s not growing and it’s not as soft as it used to be. This isn’t really organised properly ^^ but I just want to post this. There’s different levels of anxiety, stress and depression but it impacts every aspect of my life. It just want I be able to slay this monster and have my life back.

Anyone know how to stop hair breakage and Brittleness??

Does/ did anyone have an issue pulling on their hair when stressed? Or any other habits when they’re in a panic mode and how did you control them?

Anyone have any awkward father/ daughter relationships and how did you over come them?

Thanks 💕