Is he a narcissist or am I?!?!

He’s always lying to me and then when I find out lies even more and explodes to make me second guess myself. He believes rules are meant to be broken and loves getting away with thinks. He’s a serial cheater and a mastermind manipulator. For example, we got into an argument and he cornered me in our kitchen. He wouldn’t let me by him after I asked and tried to get past him. He kept using his chest to push me back. He kept screaming in my face and using his body to shove me into a corner and I got scared and shoved him back to try to get away from him. He then screamed that he was going to call the cops because I put my hands on him and I told him I was sorry but he was pushing me and it just made me panic and I had asked him nicely to let me get away from him until we cooled down but he wouldn’t so I just pushed him. He told me he never put his hands on me and it hit me how grossly calculated and manipulative it was that he shoved me into a corner using his body (and specifically not his hand) until he got the response he wanted and then said he did nothing wrong because he never put his hands on me. Pushing is pushing, right?? He also shoved me to the ground and gave me a huge bruise on my arm and when I asked him wtf his problem was he tried to convince me I tripped over my own feet and he saw me. He said he tried to grab my arm and turn me around and I just tripped myself. And idk I started to believe it. So idk if he’s just a really good liar or if I’m crazy’s this is just one scenario. I’ve caught him texting other girls and he’s blown up and said I’m seeing things and I just feel like he’s always making me out to be crazy and intimidates me until I doubt myself.....

Help 😕