Buyer Beware...For people buying online baby clothes/other items.

St

As I know a lot of women on here buy online a lot I wanted to share a warning about buying on Wish (the app or on their website) after my sister had oe of the worst custoner setvice and personal security breach problems.

So she made an account beginning of March to buy her babies kids clothes. They were cute and a very good price. She made one purchase of about 15 onsies/rompers/dresses. They were shipped to her and everything was fine. She had not logged in again for anything since. Last week she got an email that her email for her wish account had been requested to be changed. She tried to log in and it wouldn't let her log in or do a password reset as it said her email didnt match...she only has one email so she did not change it. She then got a notification that her wish order was ready to ship. She had not put in a new order or even logged in. Then she saw charges on her credit card for mens watches and a handbag that were from Wish. She called the credit card and disputed the charges. She then contacted Wish which is where things got worse. They have no way to contact them besides email. No phone number or anyone specifically you can contact...it goes to a general email address. The response she got was it looks like your email was changed...we can change it back. And you probably ordered something by accident. This email had no persons name or even dept they worked in. She asked several times for a phone number to speak to someone and it was ignored. The credit card company put the money back on her card as they agreed it was account hacking. Wish has refused to do anything. They keep standing by she ordered it by accident and didn't even offer to refund it....even though she had not even logged in since March. One email said they locked her account but then another email the next day said they had restored her email and she could use her account again. She asked if it was locked or not and they just replied "thanks for contacting Wish". At this point she has out alerts on her credit card and has reported Wish to the BBB. It seems like a lot of it is from China though so not sure how much it will help. Since I know a lot of ladies shop for affordable baby clothes online I wanted to share her story to warn anyone of buying off Wish. If you do maybe use a visa giftcard or something that has a finite loaded balance not connected with a credit card or bank and make an account with an email for just this account. They took fraud with no care and offered no help, solution, or even apology.