I lost my sh*t on a target employee

Sarah • Baby GIRL due July, 2019 🎀

This is not my finest moment 😅

So we ordered everything off our registry that wasn’t bought at the baby shower because target gives you a one time 15% off code online which saved us well over 100$. So- order is ready for pick up! Yay!

So I asked my husband to stop by after work and he goes there in the pouring rain (trooper) and goes to pick it up. They claim my 700$ order isn’t there . My husbands like super confused because he can see that the order is ready for pick up on his app and he says it’s in store. Person basically told him “well it’s not in our system so you’ll have to reorder it” (all the while not moving one inch from the desk) no screw you and your red shirt it took 2 weeks for everything to get here . But my husband has his son with him so he doesn’t want to make a scene . So he call me . IM HYPED because as soon as the guy said he didn’t have it I went on the app and it says that I PICKED it up- from bedrest. TF . So I call up there and I’m like “hello you said my order wasn’t there , that was my husband you just spoke too. But your system marked it as picked up by my husband 1 min ago. So I can’t even reorder it.”

The guy SMACKED HIS TEETH and went “well I said that because It’s not here so I don’t know what you want me to do about it”

“LOOK. I’m huge as fuck pregnant and I swear to god if you don’t go in the damn back and find my FUCKING order I’m going to take my pregnant self up there and make you look like an idiot.”

The guy is on the phone like “umm mam? We don’t have it in our system.” and this is when I’m just like ‘what would Jesus do?’

And then the hormones hit and my brain said ‘FINISH HIM’

“I’ll talk really simple for you so you get it ? Okay? You marked it as PICKED UP, so you had to mark it SOMEWHERE so obviously it’s in your system. Okay? Now that man and that child are waiting for the Oder . Go fucking find it or give me a GD manager who has some sense and isn’t lazy AF”

He’s gone for 7 mins and comes back and says “MAM! Good news I found the entire order”

Lord forgive me đŸ˜