Birth Control Tips and Help

ssaydey • ❄️「𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺, 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥.」🔥

I recently began Xulane (birth control patch) as a method of birth control as of a month ago.

My period was normal last month in terms of usual flow, but this month, it was late by two days, and not as heavy as before, and had a sizable clot in the brown discharge.

What should I expect with this method in terms of period, symptoms, and effectiveness? Also, is this normal? Is it possible for the patch to eliminate your period during the patch free week? (My birth control has both progestin and estrogen!)

Any advice/tips/help would be great! (Even if it isn’t Xulane, the function and background with birth control would be lovely!)

Thanks!

- P.S.: My school’s sex/health/life class isn’t very... guided in teaching these topics, please don’t bash me because of my naïveté. I can’t help what I don’t know. Google isn’t always reliable either. It’s telling me pregnant, but my boyfriend and I aren’t sexually active, and I’m a virgin. -