Shes here after a crazy labor !!

Caitlyn

So I woke up this morning at 3:15 am was having contractions every 3-5 minutes for 3 hours and finally decided it was time to go to the hospital .. got to the hospital had consistent contractions then all of a sudden they would stop for and hour then come back for an hour.. we finally tried walking that did nothing , they finally broke my water still at 3cm which I was at my last appointment and that made them super strong so we got an epidural (THANK GOD) cause at this point I was contracting for 10 hours on and off !! Still no contractions showing on the monitor so they start pitocin , and contractions are showing every 12 minutes for an hour then completely die off again so they up the dose and 10 minutes after they up the dose I get HORRIBLE pressure literally ouch. My nurse came in and checked me and baby was crowning !! We never knew I was dilating or even contracting for almost 4 hours !! All the nurses run in because my body is pushing her out itself and there was literally 5 nurses trying to hold her in and my dr comes in and says wow what the heck happened and she was out in 2 pushes!!! Crazy crazy weird labor! Always trust your instinct is what we learned today! Anyways Welcome to the world Averie Grace 💜 She is 7lbs 5oz and 20 and a half inches!! 😍☺️☺️