Am I being a judgy Judy?

Ki

So my cousin just had her 2nd child April 23. She isn’t 100% there mentally, and in my personal opinion doesn’t need children. She has actually received disability for literally having the mental capacity of a 12 year old. She is 21. Anyway!! I pick up the baby today so he can stay the night with me. All of his stuff smells like dog pee and cigarettes. It looks like he hasn’t had a bath in a couple weeks, the clothes she sent for him were dirty. She has been telling me since he was born that he has colic, and never stops crying. One side of his little head is totally flat and she admitted it was from being in his car seat. She told me that unless you put oatmeal in his bottle, he won’t eat it and he will cry every hour for more food. The bottle was so thick because of the oatmeal she added, it looked like something an adult would eat. She had to cut the nipple so it could flow through. I’ve had him for 12 hours and in that time he has cried one time. I made him a 6oz bottle with less than a tablespoon of oatmeal and he ate it just fine and then slept for 6 solid hours. She isn’t a new mom! Her oldest is 2! She doesn’t take very good care of her either. I don’t know what to do. I don’t feel like she is taking proper care of them.