Should I send this?

Blueswan • 🏳️‍🌈 (Pan/demi, she/they) A smart feminist who writes, sews, cooks, etc. kundalini/Sikh follower, and hopefully successful college student. ADHD/anxiety

There’s a new coffee shop set to open soon in town and I am interested in working there. While I do indeed need a summer job, I like the company and I would like to be involved. They don’t have any help wanted or job postings yet and are going to actually open next week so I don’t know if this is a good approach. () is information I removed for privacy!

Dear (),

My name is () and I am a student/writer in (). I really appreciate your aesthetic and I have an interest in food and beverages made with care as well as better gathering places in this town.

I have experience with cooking, operating a coffee machine, and with customer service. I am available pretty much anytime throughout the summer and feel I would make a good addition to the team and would also be happy to return.

I know you’re just getting started and that this is a somewhat unorthodox approach, but I hope you will consider me! My email is () and my phone is (). I hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

()

Vote below to see results!