Freaks out in the car🤦🏻‍♀️

ka

My son is 8 weeks and absolutely HATES the car/car seat. It really sucks because I start work back this Monday and I’m a preschool teacher, he will be coming to work with me but going in the infant room and it take about 45 mins to get to and from work. I don’t know what to do. I’ve checked his seat and he seems to be sitting in it correctly, I have toys on his seat handle for him to look at and his side of the car is shaded. He will literally scream until I have to pull over and get him out because he screams/cries so hard he looses his voice and makes me think he’s stopped breathing. I’ve tried turning the music up and that pisses him off more. I’ve tried talking to him and it doesn’t work. The only thing that buys me a few minutes is the “shhhh” sound on YouTube played on my phone right next to his ear. I’ve noticed he is really sweaty when getting him out of the car, I turn the air up to make it cool in the car but not sure how I can keep him from getting hot and sweaty. I’m sure that contributes to the crying. Any advice would be AMAZING!