What a shame... to throw it all away

That’s sad... to throw away a 7 year friendship, and for what? Last I checked, I was there through everything. I kept your secrets, your bad doings, I never judged, I always gave advice, but when I got stabbed in the back I gave you another chance even when I shouldn’t have. Yet you do this? Glad I know who my true friends are.. I have gave, given, and fought. My SO is right. My life is so much better without communicating with you. I don’t have to worry about you talking bad about me anymore. Yeah the situation is very shitty, but you’re a shitty person. I even proved to be a great friend no matter the situation or outcome, but I hope your happy! 🙂 Because I know I am. I’m living my best life. Moving, growing, and going places in life while you’re stuck in the same routine over and over. I give nothing but the best wishes to you and your journey and hope you realize the regret you’ll feel after hurting me your “best friend”. End of my rant.. Good Night. As god would put it “Psalm 30:5 For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” ❤️🙌🏻 Amen!