Im leaving my husband

Helen • 23 years old.

My husband cheated on me a one night stand sort of thing he was out of town for work and went to a bar with some coworkers anyway he called me and told me he slept with some girl at the bar that apparently was way older than him. Now lately me and him have been having problems but we were trying to work through it. Now two times before this he cheated on me as an emotional level twice with two different women he worked with over the years. They would text and talk about intimate things now that was easier for me to move past then him actually sleeping with someone. It’s been so hard and I don’t think I can move past it he swears it will never happen again but that’s what he told me before. I can’t trust him and as much as I love him and have been with him the past 6 years I don’t think I can move forward from this happening in our marriage! I don’t know what to do anymore I’m so hurt and I love him so much my friends keep telling me he’s manipulating me because he knows I always come back when he says the right things and that I deserve better. I just wish this was easier for me. I don’t know how to move forward from here? Any tips ladies on how to move forward after leaving your husband?