my relationship

i’ve been with this guy for one year and a half, we have so many memories together, we helped each other grow and i think i’ll never meet someone as good as him, BUT i feel like i am losing interest.

he never did anything bad it’s just that i find some things about him annoying that are actually normal, i keep finding problems about him that are nonexistent (for example: the fact that he’s a “mommy’s boy”, that he’s wearing smtg i don’t like, idiotic repetitive jokes, things like this that aren’t a reason to actually break up)

i’ve been confused about my feelings towards him for 3-4 months now, because i love him so much and i wish the best for him but in the same time i don’t think we really click anymore, i feel like i want to explore and have my hoe phase but in the same time i really care just about him and i would not engage in a relationship with any other guy

could it be just because we’ve been having silent sex for such a LONG time now (because of the circumstances) or am i just fucked up and can’t appreciate literally anything ever bc i’m a grumpy bitch?

please leave your opinion here and help me out, ask me anything