Boyfriend with low self esteem

Anyone have any tips on how to help a boyfriend who has low self esteem?

He has kinda bad forehead acne and he uses his hair to cover it up, but I honestly just think he’s one of the most gorgeous people alive!

I’m constantly telling him he’s gorgeous and handsome etc and not to make him feel better or anything, that doesn’t even cross my mind when I say it, I literally just do it when I’m looking at him and thinking about how damn lucky I am to have such a perfect human in my life

We were playing a game on my phone earlier, and it has a little window of a front facing camera, kind of like when you FaceTime someone and have your face in the little box, and he saw his face in the camera and immediately moved out of the way of it...

We hardly ever get any pictures together because he doesn’t like how his face looks when he takes selfies with me etc

He has low self esteem and it breaks my heart because he has no need to, he’s a rugby player and is in amazing shape, I do think it’s just all of his acne that he’s insecure about

Does anyone have any tips or anything that I can do to help him feel better about himself? Literally anything will be so appreciated:)