Emotional abuse?

Hi

Can I have you opinion? I’m not sure if I’m being emotional abused or if I’m to sensitive. I’ll give you two examples from today (as I tend to forget how I feel once I go to sleep).

1) I’m giving blood next week, I’m happy nervous and exited that I’m doing a good deed I have never done before, he said “can you do it when I’m not around, I dread to deal with you when your hungry let alone lost blood” (hangry is kinda funny)

2) I spent allllll day cleaning the flat, sorting the spare room and putting up flatpack furniture I’m so happy it’s done all neat and tidy and clean. I ask him to come and look, he rolls his eyes huffs and puffs and says sarcastically “are you done? Is it enough furniture for you now” I said I like clothes and shoes they make me happy he laughed at me and walked away not even a thank you, no support nothing.

I’m tired tonight and a little grumpy but things like this happens on the regular and he makes jokes out of it so I dont take it to serious but I’m not feeling like me anymore.