Suggestions please Breast feeding/ breast pump

Hello all,

I am 25 weeks and this is my second pregnancy I have a 7 year old. And my age is 33 and I kind of feel that I don’t have that energy and strength now. I bf my first one until the age of 3 he was too addicted with my feed and I had a lot of trouble in stopping bf him. I tried to bottle feed when he was just 1.5 mnths old but he never took bottle I tried all brands of bottles and even I tried expressing my milk and give him in bottle but then also he didn’t take bottle and bcz of this I faced a lot of problems and sleepless nights. I don’t want to go through this again so I want to know Is it ok if I directly start with bottle with my second child by expressing my milk and feeding with bottle? I want to bf but I also want him to take bottle feed so that o can rest at nights. As now I have another kid and his morning school and everything is just too much pressure. How do I start bottle feed so that he is ok both ways and I can stop my feed once he is 12 mnths. And then he can continue with formula. Looking for suggestions. 🙏🙏

P.S: please suggest which breast pump is good manual or electric?