I posted yesterday about daycare

Ma

Today was baby’s second day. And she said he’s been screaming since he got there at 0630 am. And it’s now almost 10 am.

I had my MIL pick him up and he was crying when she got there and was fine as soon as she got him.

Today the caregiver called me to have him picked up. I just have an odd feeling that she’s not trying to calm him or console him.

I understand she has other kids, both toddlers and one is her own son. But I don’t know I have an odd feeling about it..

She wouldn’t let us bring any of his stuff from home like a little seat or anything so he could be a bit more comfortable and adjust..

Idk mamas, as a ftm I am SO LOST! I don’t know what to do but I don’t want my baby to scream all day. And I know “he will adjust” but I could hear him on the phone he was hysterical and she said that’s how he was all morning.

I’m debating looking into an in home nanny even though I know it’ll be so expensive!

Also, I don’t want my post to scare anyone I’m sure there are amazing day cares out there !!! I’m wondering if maybe I chose the wrong one