Am I wrong?

Okay, let’s start off like this, I will and would never keep family away from my child because they have been a huge help to me while I was pregnant. Now, that he’s here, I don’t mind them calling or asking for pictures, but I don’t like how they are having my child around everyone. I don’t want to come off as rude when I tell them no. Like yesterday it was raining cats and dogs, baby had his first doctor’s appointment and I just wanted to get in and out and back home, but no... my boyfriend auntie calling him and me to bring him to their house. So, I was like what the heck, I’m tired anyway and need some rest. Long story short I did not enjoy it.. the house was too noisy because the kids were so excited to see the baby, one of the kids even started trying to make him a bottle when no one asked so, wasting formula 🤦🏽‍♀️ they aren’t bad kids,but I definitely didn’t like when they would huddle over my baby and would play fight with each other around the baby. Also, FTM here they over here fussing at me about what I’m missing for the baby in his diaper bag and stuff. I couldn’t even hold my child, they even wanted to let him sit in the car seat on side of me and you know the terrible situation of kids dying by staying in car seats. I’m not even out of my 6 weeks, battling a bad bladder infection so, I stay with a fever or would have times where I would have to let my mom take care of him because I was so sick. My baby not even supposed to be around people yet, they started calling people to come see the baby and I’m like y’all wanted to see him not neighbors and family friends. I really wanted to stay to my boyfriend house because I was getting aggravated. Plus, everything you do the kids act like they have to be there like it’s a concert asking 500 thousand questions on the baby, “ What you doing?” “ what’s that” “ why is he sleeping” it was just question after question☹️ I was being polite about it,but I was starting to get irritated. Aren’t babies not supposed to come out the house till they are like a month old?? Or 2 months? They was telling me that,but now they want me to come out the house while it’s raining... 🤦🏽‍♀️ idk when I move back with my boyfriend I don’t mind them coming over to visit,but as for taking my child out the house, I’m not going for it. I understand it’s a new baby in the family and they are excited,but they not taking the role of being a parent from me. Another family member told me how they had her baby the whole time and she barely had her child. Now, that child barely respects the mother and that’s not gonna be me. If they want to babysit when he’s older and I’ll be in school, I’ll have no issues with that either. I want him to get along and learn who his family is, but the house is so hectic at times😩 my boyfriend even agrees and told me that I don’t have to bring him around just because they call. I’m glad he said it because I didn’t know how he felt about it. Sorry for the long post I just wanted to make sure you see where my state of mind is.