Bye...

This is kinda long.... but I just need to vent, openly say what I wants.

I wanted to say goodbye to all you wonderful people of glow! Y’all are so helpful. I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!💕💕💕💕

This was our last cycle to try before my husband deploys for 9 months. I am deleting the app as there is no point in using it while he is gone. We just hit our 12 months of trying again. Yes we have a daughter and it took us 2 years to get her and that’s after being told we had a 3% chance without medical help. And now have to wait another 9 months before we can even start seeing drs again. But I now get 9 months to enjoy just me and daughter, have nightly video calls with daddy for bedtime story, and make daddy care packages when ever she wants. I’m so stressed and overwhelmed, I need to pack my husbands bags, get the house ready and everything else in order. And just simply enjoy my last few weeks with him. I love this app, I love the tracking and the advice and support this app gives me. But I also become *obsessed* with it during my 2ww. I know I won’t be pregnant this cycle. So I’m cutting myself off and saying goodbye (for the next 9 months)! On 1DPO so hopefully I don’t become obsessed during my 2ww.

Bye glow community!! 👋🏻👋🏻