How many let their kids learn to cook?

Po

I love when I'm in the kitchen and I'm cooking my 8 year old loves to come in the kitchen and ask can she help alot of the times I dont let her cook because I'm afraid that she will hurt herself but I taught me niece at 4 to cook so I was like ok what the heck today let me let her learn she watches me every single time and she watches cooking shows and always say she wants to be on the cooking show for kids that junior chef show so I'm like you just never know so little bit by little bit I'm teaching

And not the stove was not on and I was beside her every step of the way I'm making that clear before any body starts posting negative comments keep the negatively to yourself shes learning and she will be a great chef one day but her dream is to be a nurse she makes all A's in school and has been promoted to the honors class at 8 years she's been in school since she was 3 and has never brought home anything other than an A so keep it positive I was sitting with her at the table cutting up cabbages while watching her cut her squash up she did an excellent job to me 💓💓💓

Vote below to see results!