Nothing left...

Anne

I’m 41+1 tomorrow and I’m running on empty... For some dumb reason, I had it in my head that I wouldn’t be overdue from the start, yet here I am. And I’ll be completely honest, I’m not handling it well. Almost every morning past my due date, I’ve cried in disappointment, fatigue, frustration, you name it. I know it’s very normal to be overdue, especially as a FTM, but I didn’t realize how agonizing it would be. I have family and friends texting/calling me daily, if not twice a day, asking if baby has arrived yet, my mother in law is staying with us to help once baby does come (but that leaves me no alone time right now) and my husband just gets frustrated with me and my emotions. Even though he apologized, he said “I can’t wait for you to not be pregnant anymore” when we were talking about it tonight... Considering how easy it is to trigger me right now, I am at my wits end. I know baby will be here soon (appt tomorrow to schedule induction) but this pregnancy has been the worst. I can’t wait to hold this little one in my arms already and to not be pregnant anymore... I apologize for negativity but it’s how I feel...