2.5 year old wakes up EVERY NIGHT!

Ashley🦋 • [Married]💍[Mommy] 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 #girlmom [🇺🇲❤🇳🇮]

Back story. My 2.5 year old daughter has been sleeping through the night since about 4/5 months old. Although once in awhile she would still wake up in the middle night, and has carried on into now. But then it was only maybe 2 or 3 times a month and just a little cuddle and goodnight kiss would put her back to bed. Fast forward to December of 2018, we transitioned her from a crib to toddler bed, and OMG my husband and I lost so much sleep because she would wake up (at least every other night) and stay awake for hours at a time, no matter what we did. That lasted for about a month. Now fast forward even more to June 2019, she's been waking up again every night between 1/3am and she wants someone to lay with her, luckily she falls asleep quickly but, now she's waking up even earlier around 6/7am as before she would wake up at 730/830. (She goes to bed around 830) In the middle of the night, she wakes up so fast I don't have time to catch her before she walks out of her room, I wake up to her bedroom door opening. All this interrupted sleep is catching up to me, I have a hard enough time getting a full night's rest as it is, so this doesn't help.

Sorry for the book lol but any suggestions? Is this a phase?

Help me!! 🙈

Thank you ❤

A picture of my sleeping beauty when she was napping 😊