Dear Preacher's wife

RANT😔

My 8m old is having open heart surgery July 11th. Itnwas July 18 but today was called and they rescheduled. We have to go to Nashville Vanderbilt which is a 4hr drive. I sent some text out to the ladies in our church and this is what it said..

PLEASE FORWARD TO FAMILY IN CHURCH: Vanderbilt just called baby girls surgery has been changed from July 18 to July 11. Please let others know including preacher and Preacher wife, much appreciated. Any Questions feel free to call or text hubs and I anytime. Hubs 86******* Me 86******* please pray for baby girl and our family.

I sent that to 5 ladies in church on my phone I had. The preachers wife calles me telling saying shes in the middle of coping things for bible school and she keeps keeping these same text over and over from ladies in church and shes busy and I should of just told her only and she would of had it sent around instead. I started to cry apologizing cause I didn't mean to make her mad over a text asking for prayers. They way she said it was harsh and so cold. She said what am I supposed to do now? I asked if she would mind to have it announced and she said o it will be a d probably sunday...it wasn't tonight at all. This same lady I sent a text 6 different times letting her know my child was hospitalized and all 6 times no vistors or calls or nothing then her husband preacher sked my hubs why nobody knew she was hospitalized......HIS WIFE KNEW. So he checked her text seen were I had said HOSPITALIZED. she was playing like she had no clue I mentioned it. Anyways, I cried so hard because all I was doing was letting others know and I got jumped badly over it. I have it recorded as well. I'm just upset my daughter is having open heart surgery at 8m on the day my daughter was buried and will be 2 this year. So preachers wife is just adding to the stress that much more. Independent Baptist church in case your wondering and been there 11yrs. Maybe I'm wrong and shes right. Just trying to let others knows about my baby girl was all