Am I a hypocrite or am I being selfish?

So, this one guy and I have been talking for almost 7 months.

He’s my first kiss and my first relationship— even though he hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend, yet... or vice versa . It’s pretty obvious that we are dating and are in a relationship...

please don’t judge him or say things like he’s just using me or playing with me... We’re just letting things happen naturally... :) I was the one who told him that none of us has to ask “will you be my gf/bf” And no we are not FWB. 😂

Here’s the problem... I never wanted to have sex before marriage; I’m okay with foreplay as along we don’t engage any sex (the P in the V) . He believes that sex is an important concept in building a healthy relationship. I honestly don’t think sex was that important. I never did until now.

Well, I actually gave in and had sex. I actually like it. So, it kinda changed my view. If we’re going to have sex, I want the both of us to feel good. Equally. He did, too.

He came every time we had sex. As for me? It felt good but I didn’t receive as much as he did...

Here’s the issue. He is good at fingering and eating me out. I don’t like having sex with him because it feels weird and it doesn’t give me any pleasure. He likes to penetrate fast because it makes him feel good which some time hurts a little for me. I feel NOTHING unless he penetrates slow and thrust really hard and fast or if we are having sex in certain positions.

Btw... he’s an average size when erect and has okay girth. He dances so he got some moves as well...and I was a Virgin so his size is good enough for me...

I dont know what to do now. We talked about sex positions and he’s working on how to make me feel good because that’s really important to him. He wants to make me feel good. I feel bad because I told him that I prefer getting fingered by him... because whenever we have sex, ONLY HIE feels good... so he gets mad at me and weirded out that I like getting fingering like I’m a lesbian....

communication is key so I had to tell him how I feel and what can we work on to make US or ME feel good...

Would it be fk up if I wanna break up with him just because our sex life wont go anywhere... or should we just keep trying and figure what we like and what make us feel good?

I really love him and I honestly don’t want sex to be a problem... but ugh... I hate it so bad whenver I think about it. As long he will stop complaining and being petting about me preferring fingering than penetrating than it’s all good.

Upsate:

We had sex like maybe less than 10 times... we just started having sex last month of May...