Trying so hard to conceive?

Tia

To all those people TTC and haven't succeeded yet, I feel what you're going through I really do. It's horrible when you're trying and see a negative result. 💞

Me and my partner have been trying to conceive from the start of this year so about 5-6 months and haven't had any luck so far. I know that isn't anything compared to how long some people have been trying. However there has been months where I thought I was pregnant but wasn't. There was a few signs but it's very hard to tell if it's period signs or pregnancy especially when there's a missed period. I still have hope! So should all of you because when the time is right we will be blessed with a beautiful baby. 🙂

Hopefully this cycle will be different. I'm at day 14 although I don't think I ovulate at that time I think my ovulation is later because I did test it yesterday and it stayed the same as last week I was no where near ovulating. So all we have to do now is wait and if it still doesn't happen then we will just keep trying. At the same try not to over do it because I don't know if this is true, it's just what I found online about baby dancing too much each month could decrease the chances of conceiving. Every couple of days in the right fertile week would be enough to get a positive. Good luck everyone!!🤞🏻✨