Instead I will weep...

Ama • Love always... 💕🍼

I was in a horrific car accident. The driver at fault was a young provisional driver arguing with her boyfriend, distracted and turned without signalling, or looking..colliding with out vehicle. In the moment, that breath as I crawled out of the car.. I knew I had lost the baby... despite a heartbeat in the hospital and being out on bed rest... today at the scan... my little one had passed away. I'm not a poet but This is the only wAy I can express how I am feeling.

Tonight, I won't get much sleep.

Instead I will weep,

Thinking about how things could have been, how you would have looked like, how it would have felt to hold you in my arms.

Tonight I won't get much sleep

Instead I will weep.

Thinking of ways to peice together my shattered heart, to wonder of who you would have been and if there was anything I could have done to stop it all..

Instead I will weep

Thinking of all the what if's, feeling the guilt within and how in one moment I lost the most precious little human in the world.

Instead I will weep

Thinking how and all the why's, looking for an explaintation that will take away the pain.

Tonight I won't get much sleep,

Instead I will weep

Knowing that your heart and my heart once beat together but mine kept going and yours stopped..

Tonight I won't get much sleep,

I will weep

Because I love you so much. M