Ex being friends ?? + a full story time šŸ¤”

Okay so Iā€™ve been on and off with this guy for 1&1/2 yrs (letā€™s call him D) so D is in Air Force and he gets deployed and we would always break up either because the effort he was giving was gone, he didnā€™t want to have a relationship while deployed, or he was taking to another girl and all of these things happened in this order. First off, me and D (btw heā€™s 21& Iā€™m 20)are already across the country from each other (Cali-Florida) so he isnā€™t good nor never has liked the distance but I fell like thatā€™s always something that could be worked out and stuff and he claimed he was in love with me so we needed up allowing the relationship to happen, we built trust he gave me reassurance. and he is really my twin. Never met someone so much like me .

I stuck by his side through his deployment even tho at one point he didnā€™t want me to because he canā€™t do such a big distance but I did anyways and The effort and reassurance was already leaving before this and we talked about it and stuff and he always said he will do better and stuff and told me it might take him some time bc he is in deployment and has more work than normal and less signal so I understood that but as soon as we talked about it he went back to normal like forgetting our whole conversation...

so once he got back from his deployment and I was on winter break for school, I went to go visit him ( us meeting in person for first time) I went down for 5 days and over New Years and while I was down there all he did was sit on the video game I told him I wanted to do this and go look around and stuff because it was my first time out there but he didnā€™t want to do anything but play the game while I was supposed to sit there and watch the whole time . Then he just wanted to cuddle and watch movies while trying to get in my pants (I didnā€™t let him because thatā€™s not going to be the only reason I came down to see him.) so New Yearā€™s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> came around(HERES THE TEA SIS ) we went out and I met his whole family and stuff and there was one girl that he didnā€™t introduce me to in the house and she was eyeing me like I did something so afterwards I found out he got her number while there and was texting her the whole time he was driving us back to his apartment and was hiding his phone so I couldnā€™t see what he was texting (I was in the backseat bc his roommate decided to sit in passenger seat) and I found out he was texting this girl on accident bc he feel asleep and let me use his phone as a remote to his tv and I accidentally swiped and his msgs popped up and Iā€™m glad it happened bc I found out he wasnā€™t just taking to her but multiple other girls call them babygirl and stuff and telling them he isnā€™t in a relationship but clearly just made it obvious that he is to his whole family. So after that we ended things then and there once I told him what I saw and after he tried lying about all of it. I went back home 2 days after New Yearā€™s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and he tried apologizing again.

I stopped talking to him for awhile bc I needed to focus on myself and let him go bc I didnā€™t want to get hurt again and he was telling me howNow his family doesnā€™t stop asking him about me and stuff

So ummm...yeah...ummm...I ended up giving him another chance and I started to fall for his words again and then realized he tried talking to my friend I went to high school with that he doesnā€™t even know! He has never met her but followed her and 2 of my other friends I posted pics with on insta and I found out when he liked their pic and Before I found out and wanted to bring it up to him, we were already fighting bc he was being very short with his response to my msgs and taking forever to reply so I told him to unfollow them and not hit up my friends and he was saying that if I donā€™t want to see then just block him and honestly his true colors were just coming out and I realized it so I told him how I found out he was talking to other girls while claiming he was trying to make things right this time with me and of course he tried denying it over and over again asking for proof and saying how Iā€™m the only girl he wants and as he was texting me that he was texting her saying he donā€™t have a girl and that heā€™s ā€œchillinā€ and wants to ft her and I was just...

I told him that I never want to feel this hurt again and that I hope he has fun with the females he was talking to bc even though I knew there was one I knew he was forsure talking to, I had a feeling in my gut hat there was more . And whenever we would fight he would say ā€œall yā€™all females ā€œ in everything he was saying instead of just saying ā€œyouā€

So he started just insulting me calling me dumb and stuff bc he could deny it anymore and I ended up leaving him on read and just trying to move one . We didnā€™t talk for a month first 2 weeks I was being petty and stuff going out and saying Iā€™m happy asf and stuff and once the 3rd week hit I was just like okay 1. Why am I saying Iā€™m so happy when in reality Iā€™m not as happy as I am with him.2. Why am I being so petty and 3 . We canā€™t end a fight based off all anger coming from both sides. And I started to realize that I was posting things just to get him to see it and I stopped watching his social media stuff after he took some girl to the mall with him and his lol brother and seemed like they were together. So like a week or two later (3 days ago) I ended up texting him bc I was feeling sad and lonely and I felt like Iā€™d feel better maybe if I had closure so I told him that and told him that I hope he has a happy life and stuff and bc I didnā€™t want things to end between us so angrily. And he told me how he was going to text me too and talked to his mom about it but she told him that it might not be a good idea bc I probably moved on and was happier but in reality I pushed everyguy away that has tried talking to me recently bc I wasnā€™t over him yet and I didnā€™t want to replace him thinking it will be a permanent new happiness. I wanted to get over him first and then find someone whoā€™ll can make me happy. And D told me how he was posting things just for me to see except for the post with the girl. He claimed he posted that one to get some girl to stop talking to him but as of now I still donā€™t know who the girl is that he was with , all he said was ā€œ thatā€™s not my girlfriend ā€œ and then he said some other stuff and Iā€™ll put some screenshot for yā€™all lol. But anyways I told him at the end of the day we will always be friend and he said he want to work on getting his bestfriend back and stuff & i told him he can try bc I felt like I lost my bestfriend too . But like the past 2 days heā€™s been communicating more and stuff and telling me he loves me and to be safe in every other msg he sends me and I asked him why he keeps telling me to be safe and he said that he would be so hurt if anything happened to me and I honestly believed him and idk why but at the moment I read it , my petty side was telling me , okay but how many times have you hurt me ?? But I didnā€™t end up saying that bc Iā€™m trying to get better at thinking before responding šŸ˜‚ I just donā€™t know what to do though, I feel like this friendship we are rebuilding will be good for both of us bc we are both in better moods when we are on good terms & it shows. The past few days I have been just content with everything Because we are in better terms now. But I feel like since he still claims that he is in love with me, he will end up getting jealous or wanting more than a relationship but idk šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø thereā€™s my story and if you have any suggestions lmk!!