Children being held in cages. No hygiene products or beds

🌻A

So what do you think about the children being held in cages? Now I do understand why people say the parents are to blame for that, but we don’t know each family’s situation. Recently they’ve been playing over and over again on the news the way these kids are being treated in there. It blows my mind that these kids are not allowed to have not even a blanket! No toothbrush, toothpaste, or even showers. People have gained pampers, wipes, clothes and a lot of extra personal items for these kids to donate, but the detention center will not accept it.

I saw a lot of people on Facebook saying that these kids deserve that because, they were entering the country illegally and that them having a shower was a privilege and not something they needed.

Do you think that it’s justifiable what they’re doing to these kids? If it is... please explain why.

To me it doesn’t make since these poor babies are being treated this way. I mean, why not take the donations to help the kids? Also, why are the children not allowed to all this but people in prison convicted of murder, rape, ECT ECT are? Super sad.

Vote below to see results!