Daycare saying baby is fussy all the time

Tina

Ok, so my baby son just turned 10 weeks old. He goes to daycare for about 9 hours per day. I pump and they feed him breastmilk in Tommee Tippee bottles. Since day one, they have said that he is gassy and fussy. They asked for gas drops and gripe water. They give it to him several times throughout the day. He is not fussy and a good sleeper at home. He is my 3rd baby and probably my most content baby. He does like to breastfeed a lot and he is held a lot at home. My 2 older kids love to play with him so he is also entertained a lot. My oldest likes to carry him around and show him things and my middle shows him all the toys. Sometimes I feel like daycare is implying that it may be my breastmilk making him fussy. I have tried cutting out gas causing foods but it didn't seem to make a difference. Also I was thinking if my breastmilk is upsetting his stomach that much, wouldn't he be fussy all the time?? I was thinking about getting different bottles for them to try at daycare. Of course, our Walmart in our small town doesn't have what I wanted so I'll have to order off Amazon. What does everyone think? Any suggestions? Could it be that he just prefers to be home? Lol

Here's my baby- obviously a happy little guy.