I'm nervous..?

I've been in a relationship for almost 2 years now and I'm going to be a senior this upcoming school year, which mean college is almost a year away.. it's scary. Espically since of me and my boyfriends difference in college choices due to our different academic success, I'm nervous that even after all this time and effort that my relationship simply wont work out after highschool. I know I must sound like a love sick teen, and maybe I am, but everything with him just feels real and feels right, and I can see myself being with him for the rest of my life. I know it sounds sappy, but me and him are out of that beginning phase in a relationship where everything is beautiful and happy. We've fought and talked it out like a mature couple and we've even talked extensively about the future. I just need to hear some of the opinions of people and if this is actually something one can see continuing in the future or if its just gonna be a highschool thing where nothing matters after a year or two in college.