Am I being selfish?

LiDia

My boyfriend and I been together for a year I turn 21 last October and he barely turn 21 this month like other relationship we have our ups and downs but been fine until now that his 21 when I turn 21 my girls friends wanted me to go to bars and clubs 21+ with them but he would never want me to go he would get upset saying it was not fair cuz he couldn’t go with me so I waited 9 months for him to turn 21 so we can both got out to clubs, bar etc but now that he turn 21 his cousin invited him to a “bar” his cousin asked me if I would let him go just guys tho I was fine with it cuz it is his birthday weekend but there was something that made me feel like his cousin was lying to me and my bf too so I told him straight up I feel like you guys are lying but since I trust my boyfriend i was gonna trust them both days later his cousin told me the bar name them not knowing i got a old friend that work there I comment my boyfriend in private that I have a friend that work there that i was gonna try to get him a VIP table with him and I was gonna pay for it he was fine at the moment until we got home he told me what his cousin had plan since we share location on out phone since I’m always losing my phone his cousin told him that they were gonna leave a car outside that bar with his phone in there so they could go to another bar where there’s naked girls dancing on stage and they give lap dance and other things my boyfriend say it’s nothing bad but I don’t like the way they lie first and then he told me the truth and I feel that he only told me the truth cuz of my friend working there and now I’m telling him I’m not comfortable with him going and he tell I’m I’m selfish cuz I don’t want him to go even tho is his birthday weekend am I being selfish should I be fine letting him go even though they lie to me ?