So stressed in my life

Tameria • I`m 21| |college student |Mother of two|

So I came to the conclusion that I feel like I wanna divorce my husband whom we’ve been married for a whole year almost 2 because for one even before we got married and was just living together we broken up twice and he ended up getting his second baby mama pregnant and I of course forgave him for that I wanted a child with him more than anything but I was holding a secret I had an iud in which doctors acted like they didn’t wanna remove it or either they couldn’t find it so I’ve been putting the whole process off so long story short we ended up getting married had good times bad time so the most recently which was like 4 or 5 months ago now he left went to Maryland came back during Christmas spent time with his family found out he talking to this particular woman well known in our town they been talking and during his travels from nc to Maryland she had been seeing him buying hotels and things I confronted him he swear up and down I’m crazy long story short he moved in with the same women she didn’t know if he was married had a gf or nothing just moved him in with her 5 kids kicked her husband out to move mines in and now 5 months later he still living there but we still been intimate with each other whole time he tells me he wants to come home he’s miserable but he don’t know how too I just recently yesterday text the woman told her for the don’t hoe many times about me and my husband and she still stuck on stupid like she doesn’t care so I finally decided it’s time to let him go I messaged him broke it off he’s feeling some type of way and blocked me I love him I’m basically the side chick to the man I married I don’t know how to feel anymore I’ve took all his hurt and pain idk what steps to take now like I’ve been feeling pregnancy symptoms but I’m still on the iud is it possible I’m just wondering before I really consider divorce will he change grow up