Why I’m a single mom of 2!

With my first I stayed with the man until the baby was born thinking everything would change when the baby got here, to no surprise nothing changed and only got worse. I left with my son when he was a week old and moved back to my parents I was 19. I went back to school 3 weeks after I had my son for a short time to get anything to make a better life for my son and feel in love with the medical field. Right before my 20th birthday I got my certificate to let me work in nursing homes my son was 2 and a half months old. I got a full time job in December that year and started to really support the 2 of us the father never truly wanted to be involved and only messaged me maybe once every couple months until he was one since I haven’t heard from him. I reconnected with someone I dated in high school when I was 16 in August of last year, that old flame ignited very fast. February of this year I got an apartment 2 bedrooms perfect for me and my son, my boyfriend started to stay more and more until he was living here I let it go because at the end of the day it’s my place only my name on the bills and lease. March I got the opportunity to move to a better job so I did, but two weeks after I started I found out I was pregnant again I was on birth control but had switched to a different brand and it failed. And just like that birth control the relationship started to fail to my boyfriend quit his job and never got a new one I paid all the bills, bought the groceries, took care of my son, dealt with the pregnancy all by myself. He never cleaned or cooked or helped around the house. He started to go hang out with his friends more and more and would never be home finally three weeks ago I had enough and told him to collect his things and to leave my apartment he did as I asked and moved out. He started to call me and apologize for what he had done all I would say is that stuff needed to be different and I wasn’t gonna take being stepped all over and taken advantage of when I have bigger things to worry about. He called and asked the gender of the baby I told him it was a boy which wasn’t what he wanted all he had to say was oh ok and hung up that was two weeks ago. Since then I have rearranged my apartment and built the crib, dresser, and a six cube storage self for the baby by myself which at the end of the day I’m ok with my apartment is clean, my groceries only get eaten by me and my son and everything is the way I want it to be my second son will be without a father to but I know I did what was right. He never wanted to be a father he just thought it would glue me to him, jokes on him I’m used to being a single mom and another kid will be hard but I will make it work. I have already supported the new baby myself anyway I have bought everything for him. I will never let someone take advantage of me and my children that is why I’m a single mom of two!