I have never hated someone so much in my life

Emily

My so called lovely oh husband. Has decided that his friends are more important that the family he chose to marry into. I filled for divorce back in march. We have been to the courts over our almost 1 year old daughter and even though they gave him visitation rights, not once has he seen her but for maybe 5 min at a time. I thought we were trying to work on things and figure some things out. Well now Im almost 9 weeks pregnant and he just ignores me for days at a time. I could never blame a baby for my stupidity in thinking a man could change. I am so mad at him. I cannot wait for my lease to be up and to move away from here. My family practically hates me. Im about to start a job that i loath. I need a new start. My children deserve better and better means a mom that loves her self and loves her children enough to show them that i dont need a man in my life to be happy.

Any moms from michigan have any suggestions of new places to live away from the lansing area? Im a medical assistant so i can get a job just about any where. I just need out of here.