Anybody else just feel burnt out?

I work full time. My husband does too.

I drop her off in the mornings before work husband picks her up and brings her home.

He works monday-friday.

I work no set schedule and can work 3-4 days, have 1 day off and work another 3-4 days.

I'm barely off on the weekends, so the days I'm off our daughter is with me. For 12 hours straight.

When I work the weekends. My daughter is with my husband for 9 hours.

He goes out every other Friday. Leaving me to tend to our daughter.

I started having a high heart rate a few months after having her and now its gotten terrible along with chest pains.

I went to the dr. Got an EKG which came out normal and blood work that I'm still waiting on the results. Shes checking my thyroid and to see if I'm anemic.

I worked today and had to rush home to get my daughter and take care of her and get her in the bed early because she didn't nap her aunts at all. My husband has been gone all day working on his stupid ass car.

My hesrt has been racing since lunch and getting off to find out I had to get her and such just made it sky rocker. He was suppose to be done in time to get her home and help with dinner. Bath, bed, etc.

I have an attitude. I'm pissed. I'm tired. Im hungry because who has time to est anymore? I know I dont. I'm weak. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack.

Idk. I just needed to vent. I'm being a complete botch to my husband because I have nobody else to talk to or take it out on.

Parenting is hard. adulting is hard.

Edited to add: uve had anxiety my whole life. I was diagnosed with GAD at the age of 18 when I took it upon myself to reach out for help. Family never talked about mental illness.

I've been on and off meds for almost 8 years. I stopped taking zoloft 6-9 months ago because I felt like it was making me feel nothing.

I think I need to get put back on something if my blood works comes back normal. She also told me to stop caffeine, which helped for the first few days.. but not today.