Husband is irresponsible and sensitive...

Ugh I have no idea how to even explain all this but

My husband is irresponsible. He never pays his credit card bills, his car is completely broke down right just sitting (Which his engine blew from NOT CHANGING THE OIL which could have been $30 instead of now $3000 to fix it)while we still pay monthly for it instead of estimating how much it’s gonna cost, I have to beg him and remind him for days just to do the dishes (that’s the only thing I ask of him house work wise)

Countless times I’ve dug him out of credit card collectors calling, I’ve set up multiple payment plans with his credit cards to get him caught up, I’ve called around for his car fixes..

we are due with our first baby August 20th. We’re in a one bedroom apartment, I’ve been telling him for weeks we need to go talk to our landlord about maybe moving to 2 bedroom or even breaking our lease to get a rental house..well now the due date is right around the corner..

I’m tired of doing all this myself..I don’t even feel like he appreciates it

BEST OF ALL IS..

Whenever I do bring it up he gets all mopey and instantly just says “you’re so mean to me..” and pity me poor me..I’m getting so mad about it now! He gets all “sad” and wants to be babied...his mom babied him all his childhood/early adult hood. Every day he comes home

From work and wants to

Play video games.. we do play together but still I’m like there’s more to life than video games and we do go out maybe once a week to shop or whatever but it’s just I feel more like his mother than his wife.