drop him or keep him?

i’ve been talking to this guy for almost two months now. he just got out of a 3 year relationship and has always had feelings for his old friend that lives two hours away. him and i hang out every single day, i stay the night with him 3+ times a week. we get along really really well and we both have told each other how we feel but he says he doesn’t want a relationship right now, which i’ve told him is understandable. we are only sleeping with each other, ‘baby, babe’ etc etc are being used, we act like we are in a relationship but he randomly will do shit to ‘friendzone’ me and he has been texting his ‘old friend’ the whole two months we’ve been chilling. i’ve tried to talk to him about us. i’ve asked him if he’s planning on just fucking me until i go back to school or what and he won’t ever give me a straight answer. i don’t want to push him away by trying to talk about stuff but i can’t just sit here while he bangs me and talks to another girl at the same time... even if him and i aren’t talking and him and her aren’t talking. i just don’t really know what to do at this point. just let it continue? see how it plays out? or talk to him about it? he tells me i can do whatever i want with whoever and he has been told the same, but neither of us really want to do

anything with anyone else.

any advice would be helpful!