Help FTM feeding troubles

Paedyn • 👼🏻09/2018. 🌈 🎀06/28/19 💙🧸5/30/21

So I think my almost 2 week old (on Friday) has been cluster feeding. She was born at 36.4 weeks. She is fed breastmilk through a bottle (due to latch issues..yes, I’ve seen the

Lactation consultant at 2 different places). She didn’t have a problem latching but had a problem staying latched. However the consultant is out of town. We’ve been feeding her every 2-3 hours up to 60ml. However lately, she is starting to show signs of hunger in about an 1-1.5 hours now instead of 2-3. It varies and she acts like she wants more than 60ml. She’ll suck on her hands and open her mouth at everything and the basic signs. Every time I give her more than that it’s a spit up game if we lay her flat or back. Yes we burp her and sit her up for a bit after each feeding. I offer the boob once in awhile and she’ll latch for like 2-4 mins and that’s it. So we rely on Dr Browns bottles. Am I doing something wrong or what? I’m at a lost. I don’t want to over feed her and upset her stomach but idk. Should I introduce a paci? Advice?