Kinky sexual story and question.

So when i have sex with my husband, he likes to watch as he is penetrating. He says he loves to watch himself.. i want to ask him why...

but why do you think men do that? What do they feel, or goes in their heads..

My husband is older than me. Im 38, hes 50. He has a high sex drive..and so do I. We have 2 years together already. We met at the hospital. Im a nurse and we would round together, hes a doctor...shorlty, we started talkin and i could not believe he was interested in me! I thought he was so hot! But i along with the rest of the hospital was scared of him.. lol..

Once i got to know him, he is an awesome person.😍

Awesome person who loves sex. Lol..

I thought it would last only at the beginning,, but, no...well b cuz he stays busy all day seeing patients,, he wont want to have sex,, but no! If clinic doesnt start till 9,, then sex before,, at lunch, he says he rather have me for lunch.. and in the evenin when hes done again.. or before bed..Or i will go to his office at the hospital, he’ll carry me on his desk, spread my legs and just do me there.. or we’ll make out and ill suck his penis and then he will sex me on the desk or bend me over and have me like that.. we both are very firey people.. sometimes we even sex in the backseat of my car, make out, ill suck his penis and get on top of him.. mostly he gets on top.. but i notice he likes looking dwn as he penetrates me , and im moanin loud becuz his D is long and huge! At his office, he hushes me.. i cant help it,, but i love his D.❤️ we also have sexting, i am rather explicit with the things i wana do to his D.. and he says he loves it. If we cant wait to sex, we usually park somewhere and he will have me there..

sometimes I do wonder if he loves me or lusts me. What do u all think?

he says he had never had anyone make him want to do the things he does with me.. TMI guys.. lol, hope u enjoyed the sex story.. jiji but do share yur thoughts.