I got a puppy!

Bree • First time mommy. Aries. Hebrew Israelite.

So,

I’m currently still going (grieving) through so much being that my great grandmother passed away back in April (2019) of this year. So, to help me through all of this stress, anxiety and depression I’ve purchased my own puppy to help me through this process. He’s so cute! The MOST sweetest & loving puppy I’ve even seen. I love dogs but, could never get one because of my living environment but, since all of this tore me apart, my grandmother (Nana) gave me the Ok to have something to help & support me through all of my ups & downs of this.

<a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> ladies! Feel free to drop below pictures of your dog/puppy kid(s) That you have. I’d love to see them all! Thank you all in advance & have a wonderful day beauties!

He’s a Miniature Doberman Pinscher/Chihuahua mix & I’ve decided to name him Prince because that’s what he is & how he’s treated. I love this little puppy (my son) so much! He’s brought so much joy into my life & lit up my glow.

Here he is again at 2months old! His eyes are so beautiful, they change colors. That’s my baby!

He’s so snuggly, cuddly & so very loving! Here he is at 3months old laying on my bed.

Everyday when I come home from work (my grandma babysits him while I’m gone) he loves to sleep in my bed (of course lol) that’s his comfort zone & I wouldn’t want it any other way. I love his little cuddles & slobbery kisses. He’s finally reached 4months old here.