Does my pussy not feel good to him?😔

My boyfriend and I recently started having sex.. I know that your pussy only becomes loose whenever you're turned on.. which is kind of unfortunate. Why does it not tighten around dudes dick? Idk lol. But anyways.

Every time I ask my boyfriend if my pussy feels good he always says yes and reassures me so I stopped asking bc I didnt want to become annoying... but I've noticed that my boyfriend doesnt seem to enjoy our sex as much unless I'm talking dirty. Whenever I talk dirty, he cums. Fast. Last night he came four times back to back to back to back. But I was talking dirty.

Idk if it's in my head that he can only cum whenever I'm talking dirty to him or what but I feel like I cant really enjoy the sex because I'm too focused on saying dirty things to him so I can get him to enjoy it and cum.. i like talking dirty bc it turns me on too but idk😔

His dick is 7.5 inches (which is really really big for me) and it's pretty wide too but it's like. He turns me on so much that I almost get too wet? Or something. And i cant really feel his dick good which makes me feel like my pussy is loose loose and he cant feel anything either😔😔

Vote below to see results!