Am I going weight or is it in my head?

Jasmine

Ok so I’ve been lifting weights for a while about 3months now. My main focus is legs and booty🍑. So anyways last night my bf and I was getting ready to go on a date and I decided to bust out a skirt I haven’t worn in a while. I put it on and it fit kinda tight. But it still fit. Not sure if it’s because of my legs/booty or if I’m gaining weight in the wrong places aka my tummy. I weigh my self from time to time and I haven’t really gained much weight. I probably gained like 3lbs. I’m slowly starting to see a little progress on my legs and booty. Idk I’m just kinda confused. Because I kinda freaked out a bit because I used to struggle with my weight a few years ago and having my skirt fit me a little tight kinda brought up my insecurities.

Notes:

1.I consider myself to eat pretty good. I try to eat clean.

2. I’ve noticed that dairy is starting to upset my stomach

I need some advice. I’m kinda new to this lifting world. I used to be over weight and I lost 40lbs a few years ago and I’ve been able to maintain my weight for the last year. I used to be a cardio bunny and now I really fell for lifting. So please help.