Help I’m scared that I might be pregnant (Update: I think I’m fine! Just scared myself)

Tatyana

So I’m on the pill. Specifically taylulla (can’t remember if that’s spelt correctly). Anyways, so I recently went on vacation and unfortunately it was during the time in which I was taking the placebo pills which then should have my period. And unfortunately I could bring a new month of pills because my pharmacy didn’t have it in time for me for when I had to go. So I’ve gone three days without pills. But the thing is that I don’t think I’ve had my period at all! I did have some light bleeding for a day but that’s it! Since I’ve been on the pill my period lasts three days. I know I had unprotected sex on the fifth and I had to double up on my pills a couple of days before. I started the placebo pills I think the 8th or the 9th?? Either way, did I just have a light bleeding period this time or is there a chance that I’m pregnant?? I have diagnosed severe anxiety so I’m in a panic and scared. Please help me. I don’t know what to do and I’m scared to reach out to anyone right now. Please.

Update: I had my normal pms stuff and the majority of them stopped when the light bleeding day happened. Some of the pms linger for awhile after my period.