Hobbit fanfic

This is going to be anonymous and sry if it's terrible. It's my first story. It's set in the Hobbit and is what might have happened if Tauriel and Legolas liked each other and got married . It's from Tauriels POV

-----

The winds sighing through the trees and I shift my head slightly, analysing the sounds and smells. Spiders and dwarves besides the elven squad and Legolas. He looks at me and nods then slides down the spiders rope. I grin, watching him act the imperious prince instead of the amazing wonderful perfect person I know. I shake my head distracted. I'm lookout this foray and I stand on the tree opposite where Legolas is standing. The spiders are driven off and things are going smoothly when I hear a dwarf in the woods. Several spiders are moving towards it and I grin. Legolas tenses slightly and i bound off before he can move. The spiders are almost easy to get rid of. Legolas is searching one of the dwarves when I get back and I grin to myself at his caustic remarks. We return to Thranduils halls soon and place the dwarves in the cells. My friend Anira is searching the brother of the dwarf I captured and she rolls her eyes at me - the dwarf has an excess of blades and it's rather tiresome for her to find them all. We place the dwarves in the cells and then I head for Legolas and my chambers. The spiders were unusually large and their blood sticky. I need to clean my blades. Legolas stops me. 'Why does the dwarf stare at you Tauriel?' I shrug and walk in. Then i stop. 'He looks like Tuor but grown up in miniature. He might be a good companion for him.' Legolas frowns, considering it. He knows our son is lonely, Thranduil won't let him have any companions his own age. Then he shakes his head. I understand. The King wouldnt allow it. Orders come down that the chief of the dwarves is to be sent to the King. We send him up and then retire to our chambers. Tuor is bored and lonely so we play with him in the garden Legolas got from his mother. We barely remember her and the King won't speak of it. I still see him returning from Gundabad with Queen Elerrian's body. He never spoke of her after the funeral and Legolas only knows the love I and our son give him. Anira comes with a message that the King wishes to speak with me. This is not good. The last time Thranduil sent for me specifically was when Tuor was born - to warn me that he would not allow his grandson to become like my people of the Noldor. I kiss Legolas and head to the chamber off the throne room. Once again, I wish that Legolas and i could have lived in Lorien. My mother and father were advisors to Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel. Thranduils hold here is strong. There are few feasts and happieness is discouraged by the King . But Legolas and my son are the dearest people in my life and I would give anything for them, much worse than a few frowns from his father. And my friendship with Anira is strong - I am so glad she is my sister in law for she is the only other person here who is bold enough to be happy openly.I pause for a moment on the threshold of the chamber and then I hear Thranduil summoning me. I take a deep breath and enter.

-----

What do you think? Should I keep going? Or is it rubbish?