Whitecoates and affordability dilemma

I had a drs appt today at the hospital. I have a condition that raises my blood pressure when around hospitals so of course I was stressed and felt light headed. I normally would have gone and saw a dr in a private consultation room which I did up until this year due to financial stress I had to go back into public hospital consults. I had no trouble with high blood pressure in the private rooms and only had to see the one doc.

It’s still tight financially on one income...I am trying to betterment my finances with study.

I am in a dilemma and wonder which stress is worse. It’s been on my mind as I felt like the doctor today didn’t care, she was rude and I had no privacy. I had been dreading the appointment for daaays.

In some ways I want to throw caution to the wind and pay the fee for a private consulting doctor. If I had to today I could have, I just would have gone without as much groceries in the house and eaten up all the food in the pantry.

I worked out it could only be maybe $150 a year extra or a little more. I could save that on petrol and hair color, at the dentist, wear cheaper shoes, grow vegetables, have shorter showers, not wash as much.

What are your thoughts ladies? What have you done differently to get what you wanted. Any experience of these stressors at health care providers and money making tips?

Much appreciated in advance.....✨