Struggling

So it’s been 1.5 years now we’ve been trying. My partners SA didn’t come back with great results so they’ve retested so we should get results this week. AF just showed up today. It gives me unbearable cramps so I’m currently in a hot bath to soothe my pain and cry at the fact another month has gone by with still no luck. I know that his results are going to be bad again and I won’t be surprised if they tell us we cant conceive naturally because that’s just how I feel it’s going to go. It’s my only dream in life to be a mum. I feel like it’s so far away and can’t believe I’m even thinking about sperm donors, <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a>, adoption etc I didn’t think it would ever come to this for me (not that these aren’t great options!) and to be honest I’m not sure how I’m going to get through it I feel so sad and feel like it’s so unfair when I know what great parents we would be and how much we would love our little baby. I just don’t know what to do anymore to keep myself going. Infertility sucks so bad.