I can't stand being single

I've been this way for quite a while now. I'm 20 but my first ever relationship lasted from age 15-19 (ended about 8 months ago). I was extremely committed to that relationship- I doted in him a ton and loved the feeling of being able to do even the smallest little things to make him happy. Ever since that break up, I've noticed that I feel pretty horrible whenever I don't have a guy in my life. I love having someone to love. I get attached MUCH too quickly which is a huge problem. When it comes to my personal life, I'm EXTREMELY involved in college- have a double major and a minor, clubs, the gym, great friends, great family+pets, two part-time jobs, and literally almost NO time to be worrying about guys, yet here I am. I have such a full life yet I feel so empty and lonely without a boyfriend. After my breakup I quickly downloaded tinder and swiped profusely until I found a new guy, whom I dated for a few months. That ended and I was quickly back swiping, found another guy for a few months, and that ended a few days ago. I'm back to the same again and I'm literally so uncomfortable with the way I feel. I logically know that I don't NEED a boyfriend, I'm a completely whole ass human all by myself, but for some reason I so deeply crave that attention and feel like there's a pretty gaping portion of my life missing regardless of all the great things I do have (which I try to focus on, but it doesn't always help). It's worst at night when I'm in bed by myself. It's almost like I'm so used to having a boyfriend texting, calling, or hanging out with me that not having any of that makes me feel SO lonely. I literally spend my downtime at night swiping tinder and hoping that a good new guy will come along ASAP.

This is embarrassing to admit because I've never considered myself to be one of those girls who isn't comfortable being single but it seems to me like I am.

Just looking for some advice for anyone who's been through this (or even anyone who hasn't). TIA!