Advice

Hi so I recently met a guy who says he wanted to date. Turns out he just wanted casual thing. I’ve had sex with him 3 times now and told him to use a condom but didn’t. I’m starting to catch feelings for him even tho I don’t want to. He went to Florida to visit family a week ago and told me not to call him or text him at all because his mom was going to use the phone. The only time he called me was the day before his flight and the day he landed to see if I wanted to depend time with him. He lives in Los Angeles and went to SD for work. Again he told me not to call him or text him because his coworkers are gonna see his phone since Its hooked up on the screen. (He’s a producer so he’s in the studio) I texted him to call me so he did and we didn’t end up having a conversation. The phone call lasted 3 minutes of him telling me that he will call when he gets back. I texted him an hour later..he calls me and gets mad at me saying “what don’t you understand about not calling or texting me?!” And like omg. I just wanted to converse with him. I asked him on the spot if he’s in a hotel..he said yes. I asked if he’s alone..he said yes. So why is it a problem that I call him when he’s alone?!? I just wanted to feel wanted but it just seems clear to me that he just wanted sex.. but when he said that to me I felt so sad and teary. What do you think?