Unmotivated Husband

X

Anybody else dealing with an unmotivated husband? Looking for advice because lately I have been getting so frustrated! Three years ago (we've been married for four) my Husband got out of the military where he served as an air traffic controller and ever since then he has just been... coasting. He was going to a community college on the GI bill this past year (after nearly a year of not working and six months part-time at Starbucks) and recently took the summer off because he was feeling "burnt out" he is now working full time at a local hardware store which is great but we had both agreed a while ago when baby comes he would go back to school (we discussed this before he took the summer off) and remain working part time at the store while I would stay home and take care of baby to avoid childcare costs. I have been on him lately about making sure he registers for the upcoming fall term before classes fill and he assured me that he would look into it. Well needless to say, he hasn't looked into it... so I looked into it and found that registration began June 3 😑. Its not only the school issue I just feel like he is seriously unmotivated and I dont want to be constantly nagging him to get his shit together but .. uh.. hello... we have a fucking baby on the way. I keep telling myself he will get his act together when the baby comes but honestly I'm doubtful. I cant decide if I should keep trying to play the "cool wife" card and let him figure this out on his own or start pushing him and letting him know that I'm not happy with how things have been. I am starting to feel resentful because I'm over here working fulltime as well taking care of infants at a high end day school, cooking dinner every night, walking the dog twice a day and keeping the house clean while he stocks shelves and complains about it. Have your significant others stepped up to the plate or are you waiting for the motivation as well? Should I let him figure this out on his own or tell him it's time to grow up?